Steroid therapy has become popular since the middle of the last century. Since then, athletes have been trying to improve courses and improve their own performance. Many beginners are faced with the problem of ineffective steroid use. The thing is that without proper nutrition it is impossible to achieve high-quality muscles and relief. During the period of consumption of anabolic substances, the body loses a large amount of nutrients. Steroids act on a person, positively speeding up the metabolic process, increasing the rate of recovery. There are general rules for all athletes regardless of experience, age and gender:
- The table should consist of high-calorie, but healthy food.
- It’s important to double your food intake.
- The diet is made individually for each person.
- Food should be chosen according to the following principle (60% carbohydrates, 30% protein, 10% fat).
- You need to eat up to 6 times a day, regardless of strength load.
- Include various types of sports supplements (gainer, protein, amino acids, beta-alanine, etc.) in the course.
- Do not reduce the amount of physical activity, without training, as well as without food, it is impossible to achieve the desired result.
- Control hormonal levels, see a specialist if necessary.
- Avoid baked goods, sweets, fried and smoked foods, and fast food.
- Drink enough water, preferably isotonic.
Every athlete strives for high wins in competitions or other goals. It is important to take a comprehensive approach to the goal and take into account all the nuances. If you are a beginner athlete, you can call our specialists and get a full consultation free of charge. You can also buy anabolics from us without a prescription with delivery.
Effective diet on the course
Developing your own diet is sometimes difficult if you are just starting a sports career. It is recommended to build on not only taste preferences, but also the initial weight, type of steroid and training. Do not forget about the most essential ingredients and cooking rules.
Basically, the athlete’s day is divided into meals and training:
- First breakfast – start your day with a glass of water, preferably still mineral water. Make a sugar-free oatmeal porridge, you can add some fruits or vegetables.
- Second breakfast – buckwheat or rice porridge with vegetables and meat 100/50/100 gr.
- Lunch – preferably buckwheat soup with meat and vegetables 400g.
- Afternoon snack – buckwheat, whole grain bread, eggs, fruits 50/50/100/50 gr.
- Shortly before training – a gainer, can be replaced with amino acids in combination with carbohydrates.
- Dinner – rice, meat, vegetables and eggs 100/150/100 gr.
- Second dinner – meat, eggs, fruit 100/100/50 gr.
- 60 minutes before bedtime – cottage cheese or cheese 100 gr.
If you have a tendency to accumulate fat, you can postpone your last meal.
An example of forming a diet and combining sports nutrition with main food
It is important to include sports supplements correctly, remember, they partially replace your diet:
- If you are unable to replenish your supplies in time, supplements can be used instead of food. The body should not starve, nutrients should be supplied with constant frequency.
- Calculate calories burned, protein, fat and carbohydrate intake.
- Try to eat carbohydrates separately from protein and fat. Replace sweets with fruits.
- Choose supplements based on popularity and price.
- Regardless of the amount of food, drink protein and gainers.
- Eliminate creatine as it promotes water retention.
- If you are not strong enough, you can start taking pre-workout complexes. This will increase productivity during training and open up new opportunities.
- Choose a low glycemic index gainer.
Power after the course
After steroid therapy, everything in the body changes, so it is very important to monitor your well-being and performance.
After withdrawal, testosterone levels decrease and cortisol production increases. If you do not take action in time, consequences and loss of results will follow. Many beginners believe that hormones can recover on their own. Of course, in principle they are right, only during this period can the state of health deteriorate, sexual activity will decrease, and catabolism will also occur. For this reason, follow these basic rules:
- Start taking Arginine and B vitamins. This will preserve your muscles and strengthen your immune system.
- Try to exercise moderately for a week after stopping anabolic steroids or completely stop exercising, so as not to provoke an increase in cortisol. Better to switch to short, intense workouts. This will help you increase your growth hormone production and maintain your volume.
- Get more rest, longer sleep. The body must completely rest and recover before the next course.
- Reduce calorie intake, but remember that this will trigger catabolic processes. For this reason, take additional funds and increase the amount of sports nutrition.
If you follow all the recommendations, you will soon realize the benefits of healthy food and the right diet.