Faced with the problem of acne, the same question arises how to get rid of them? Before starting treatment, try to find out the cause of the inflammatory process. In most cases, purulent formations occur due to improper functioning of the sebaceous glands. This type of skin disease can be encountered at any age, regardless of gender. The most common cause is malnutrition, stress, and hormonal changes. Many try to solve the problem on their own and most often exacerbate the situation. Due to improper treatment and other actions, the infection spreads throughout the body, which leads to even more serious consequences. This requires a comprehensive approach and consultation with a dermatologist. Only a doctor can determine the etiology of acne. After the examination and testing, you can begin to combat skin rashes. For this, there are a number of drugs and external use. To get acquainted with them, you can visit our online store of sports pharmacology. Only we have a wide range of the most effective products.
Eating poor-quality food, you contribute to the development of bacteria, intoxication occurs, as a result of acne, bad hair and nails. It is important to understand what can be eaten, and what is simply contraindicated for the body and can provoke new foci of infection. First, make sure that you follow the daily routine, and nutrition is very important, no one has canceled the biological clock. It is imperative to eat often and a little, without overloading the stomach and intestines.
There is a standard list of products of useful and harmful effects:
What to include in your diet?
- Fermented milk products – these include not only kefir, but also not fatty cheese, cottage cheese, yogurt. It is better to give preference to natural yoghurt. It will not only improve digestion, get rid of excess weight, but also remove most toxins and harmful substances.
- Meat and fish are essential protein for humans.
- An egg is a source of protein and amino acids, which are necessary not only during the fight against inflammation of the skin. It is better to use soft-boiled boiled during breakfast. You can only give preference to a squirrel if you watch your figure.
- Porridge is a source of healthy carbohydrates. It is better to give preference to oatmeal, millet porridge, buckwheat. Buckwheat contains a lot of iron that strengthens the immune system.
- Bran is now the most relevant weight loss product. They allow you to cleanse the intestinal walls from negative accumulations, which in turn has a beneficial effect on the skin.
- Fruits and vegetables – a source of vitamins and fiber for the proper functioning of the digestive system Vitamins are required for a person throughout his life. The deficiency can provoke a number of disorders and diseases.
- Bread – preferably with bran added.
- Liquid – you need to drink enough water, preferably mineral water or purified with a home filter. You should also include juices, green tea without sugar, dried fruit compotes.
- Fast food – contraindicated even in small quantities. The sauces used during preparation contain chemical additives and preservatives. This type of food can lead to obesity and acne.
- Canned food – dead food shouldn’t be used. Preservatives adversely affect digestion and create toxins.
- Smoked products – during smoking in meat, fish, chemical elements hazardous to health are formed.
- Bakery products – contain gluten, many do not suspect that their bodies cannot tolerate this substance, even after many years of use. There is a lot of fat and harmful impurities in buns and cakes, give them up.
Thanks to additional actions, you can get rid of problem skin forever. The most popular drug used in dermatology is Roaccutane. An antiestrogen of this type was created in the last century and is still used to treat serious cases of acne skin lesions. The main effect is aimed at reducing the work of the sebaceous glands. Due to this, the number of foci of inflammation is reduced, the manifestation of new formations is prevented. Additionally, it is important to use vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamins (A B C D) – protect against infections, strengthen the immune system, reduce inflammation.
- Omega 3-6 are amino acids that affect the entire body. They are involved not only in the work of the heart and blood vessels, but also in the digestive system.
- Biotin, an element of beauty, improves not only the skin, but also nails and hair.
- Selenium – prevents clogging of pores, reduces the likelihood of new formations.
- Zinc – protects against bacteria, unclogs pores, reduces hormonal effects.
Each drug and supplement has a different dosage, you should study all the nuances to speed up the result and prevent possible adverse reactions.
Roaccutane is an extended-exposure drug. It has a lot of positive properties and features. Using it, the patient will receive the following effects:
- Helps reduce the production of fatty substances by the glands.
- Reduces the likelihood of new rash patches.
- Eliminates the problem of tissue regeneration, eliminating scars.
- Smoothes and tightens the skin.
- It is a thermoregulator of body temperature.
- Prevents dermatitis, seborrhea and other skin diseases.
- Cleans from dead skin cells.
- Normalizes water exchange.
The end result will depend on the severity, dosage compliance and the characteristics of the body. Do not ignore the recommendations of experts. You can call our consultants on a free phone and get advice.
To get rid of acne one hundred percent, follow all the recommendations for therapy, while monitoring your well-being and visit doctors periodically. Especially avoid the following:
- Treatment should not be postponed; prolonged inflammation can form large lesions.
- It is contraindicated to squeeze out acne. This releases pus, which spreads to other areas, forming new inflammation.
- Eliminate bad habits of smoking, alcohol, overeating, drugs.
- Relieve yourself of stress and lack of sleep.
- Do not rely on grandmother’s recipes, decoctions and ointments of independent creation can harm your health.
- Follow the directions or dosage your doctor will tell you.
- Don’t stop halfway if you see improvement.
Ideally, serious cases of skin lesions are treated within 8 months, with an initial infection can be dispensed with for two weeks.