The sporting process requires a careful approach. Men who want to quickly gain muscle should take into account all the basic rules so as not to get the opposite effect. In this article, we’ll go over the main points for muscle transformation:
- Visit a doctor before the course to rule out contraindications. First of all, it is necessary to identify the reason for the lack of weight (hormonal disorders, rapid metabolism, genetic predisposition, gastrointestinal disorders).
- Calculate the period to achieve the result. It is important during the entire stage to monitor not only weight, but also possible fat accumulation, well-being and speed. Thus, it will be possible to adjust the nutrition and calorie content of food.
- You need to calculate your diet for a week, variety will allow you to properly maintain a diet and not experience psychological discomfort. The portions each day increase by a small amount, as well as high-calorie meals. On average, proper digestion will require eating 6 times a day, while supplementing the diet with various types of additives.
- Do not forget about water without this natural liquid it is impossible to achieve success in sports. A person who loads the body with workouts requires 2 to 3 liters of clean water. Additionally, during the day, you need to consume juices, green tea, and other drinks. Due to water, digestion and metabolism are normalized, all systems will work in the correct mode. Experts say that adding a little salt to the liquid can speed up the process of sports training and retain nutrients in the body.
- A good sleep is one of the main rules that a novice athlete, an amateur must fulfill. On average, you should rest for at least 8 hours. During this period, recovery and preparation for the next physical activity takes place.
- The principle of nutrition is based on healthy foods with a lot of protein. It is important to combine it with even carbohydrates and fats. Evaluate the situation in terms of external and internal parameters. You need to adjust your diet depending on the indicators. If you notice that you have more fat than muscle you should cut out some foods and use only protein foods.
- Use sports supplements wisely and within manufacturer’s stated guidelines. Be sure to drink protein shakes before and after your workout for recovery. Also add essential amino acids, vitamins and BCAAs.
- Exercise is essential not only for muscle growth, but also for general strengthening of the body. Power loads are calculated individually, depending on physical data and initial indicators. The load is needed several times a week, ideally 3 times. Without a period of recovery and quality sleep, you can forget about your muscles.
- Recovery is essential for everyone who leads an active lifestyle. During this period, the nervous system normalizes, muscle volume increases, and metabolism accelerates. Monitor your psychological state. Stressful situations can bring all your efforts to zero.
Nutritional Principles for Muscle Gains
The correct diet is based on healthy food. The harmony of proteins, fats and carbohydrates will be the key to your success. A special diet will avoid the accumulation of fatty tissue and speed up the metabolism. There is a standard menu that will suit every novice man:
Recommended foods (lean meat and fish, milk, cheese, eggs and beans). You should also include carbohydrates (cereals, nuts, potatoes, sweet dried fruits).
Food that is not recommended (refined oils, fried and smoked foods, alcoholic and carbonated drinks, sugar, fast food, convenience foods, margarine, lard).
In the first weeks, take into account the calorie content of food, this will allow you to control the ratio of nutrients. Be guided not only by weight, but also by appearance in order to correct the diet in time. Many find it difficult to get rid of junk food, psychological discomfort, irritability, and hunger may occur. Sports supplements and sedatives will help.
The schedule is important than the quality of the products used. Before calculating the interval between meals, consider your work schedule and general employment during the day and evening. This is the only way you will succeed, eat often, and at the same time gain muscle, not fat. The main rule is not to starve, the body must receive building material for muscle mass and energy conversion. It is useful to eat at least 6 times a day in small portions every 3 hours. So digestion will take place, quickly speeding up the metabolism. You should not use foods that are hard to digest as it is dangerous to your health during intense training. Remember, you don’t need status belly and flanks, volume doesn’t matter, the result is important.
Sports nutrition for weight gain
The list of necessary funds will allow you to include enough useful components in the diet:
- Protein is a pure protein powder mixture, divided into several varieties (casein, soy, whey, egg). Accelerates the process of gaining mass.
- Gainer is a carbohydrate predominant supplement. It is necessary during the period of weight gain. Treat high intake wisely, may cause fat build-up.
- Amino acids – improve metabolism, strengthen immunity, slow down the catabolism process, burn fat, promote quick recovery after exercise.
- BCAA – used in comprehensive muscle building courses, remove fat, not muscle. They additionally speed up metabolism and increase efficiency.
- Creatine – provides the athlete with energy and strength.
- HMB is a substance formed during the processing of leucine. It has a positive effect on muscle growth.
Strength program for men
- Preliminary preparation, warm-up
- Bench press and dumbbells lying
- Work with a barbell in a slope
- Raising legs
- Row of the upper block to the chest
- Dumbbell Deadlift
- Triceps Extension
- Walking on a treadmill
A comprehensive approach to gain weight
Each sport requires the use of several rules at once to help achieve success. The basic principles should be based on the preparation stages:
- Proper nutrition with calories and sports supplements.
- Training that suits your body and soul.
Step-by-step instructions will help you get rid of dietary deficiencies and consider a new exercise schedule.