In professional sports and among amateurs, a variety of dietary supplements with various effects are used. Creatine is one of the most important amino acids used to generate lean muscle mass and increase physical performance. To understand how a substance works in the body, you need to study all the features of the remedy. Consists of three main elements: glycine, arginine and methionine. It is produced independently in the human liver, as well as with the help of the pancreas. Participates in protein synthesis, which is due to the surge of strength and energy throughout the body. Allows you to achieve success during training and quickly recover at the end of it. It is important to study all the nuances before using and correctly distribute the dosage. It is recommended to drink 5 grams 4 times a day for the first five days of the course. This is the only way you can replenish the amount of missing substances.
To maintain the level of the supplement in the muscles, you can use already 10 grams 2 times a day before training and throughout the day. When choosing a sports product of this type, consider not only the brand and price, but also the form of release. As you know, the product, passing through the stomach in powder, loses half of its properties; it is better to opt for capsules. The shell of the capsule protects the constituent part with a shell, and the beneficial elements are released in one hundred percent volume in the intestine. It is important to know that you need to drink the supplement with a liquid containing carbohydrates (juice, tea with sugar, and so on). Without carbohydrates, it is not absorbed and the result will not follow. Take extra chrome.
The effect of taking creatine
- Saturation of the body with strength and energy for a long time, without health consequences.
- Increases physical performance several times.
- Promotes muscle growth without water and other negative effects.
- Increases workout performance.
- Promotes an increase in sets and weight.
- Accelerates the process of tissue and muscle recovery after serious physical exertion.
- Improves digestion and metabolism.
- Participates in the burning of fat accumulations.
- Prevents catabolism.
- It makes muscles elastic and relief, promotes the drawing of veins.
You can get the benefits of taking sports nutrition only if you follow all the rules for use. You should not abuse the reception of the remedy, everything is good in a certain number. Consult a physician or trainer before first use. This will avoid unpleasant consequences and enhance the result.
Is creatine good or bad?
Novice athletes mistakenly believe that sports nutrition does more harm than good. It’s not really true. Of course, any remedy can cause a number of unpleasant sensations and deterioration of health. It is an absolutely safe amino acid, no serious cases of harm to health have been identified or recorded. Among the side effects from taking the supplement is the accumulation of water in the tissues, swelling. This is because the substance works to increase strength. Due to the accumulation of fluid in the muscle cells, an unpleasant burning sensation appears. This does not in any way affect performance or health. Another side effect is weight gain, which is most commonly mistaken for muscle volume. This happens for the same reason a large amount of water. It is recommended not to use this product while drying. Has insignificant contraindications for people with serious liver and kidney diseases, only under the supervision of a doctor.
What foods contain creatine
Creatic acid is produced in the body in a small amount, which, as a rule, is not enough for people who lead an active lifestyle. You can fill the need for a substance in two ways: sports food and products containing an amino acid. For an ordinary person, only 1 gram per day is enough, for athletes this amount is much higher. During physical training, you need to rely on foods with a high acid content. To eat well, gradually introduce foods such as:
- Low-fat types of fish and meat, especially beef and pork are many useful elements.
- Seafood is also rich in sources of vitamins and amino acids, in addition to meeting the daily need for iodine.
- Vegetables and fruits have a minimum content of useful components, ensure proper digestion and a high metabolic rate.
- Milk and dairy products can be drunk as an additional source of protein and acid in the body.
- Cranberries – there is a slight presence of carboxylic acid in the composition, but for complement and variety of the table it will become an irreplaceable berry. Possesses medicinal properties, prevents muscle atrophy.
Of course, in order to replenish the daily diet, eating meat or fish is not enough, you must definitely take sports nutrition.
It makes no sense to take nitrogen-containing carboxylic acid in large portions and in short courses. As a rule, it is taken for a long time, up to 3 months, so that the body receives a sufficient amount of the amino acid. As a side effect in this case is a decrease in the production of its own creatine. After the cancellation, work on the production of its own amino acid will resume in 2 days. Within a month, the amount of the substance will decrease to normal. The dosage for beginners and girls is not more than 3 grams per day. Professional athletes use at least 5 grams per day. It is important to know that creatine is stored in the muscles and can be released there as needed, so tablets or capsules can be taken at any time during the training process.